Monday, August 13, 2007

Giggle, giggle, giggle...

Props go to Daddy and Betsy who are solely responsible for the success of this blog entry and video. Jason made a compilation of a few clips of Evan and Daisy playing together. I'd say the first part of the clip was filmed more than a month or two ago. The second part was filmed on July 16. And the naked baby part of the clip was filmed on Saturday, August 11. To view, click on the video to activate it and then click the arrow button to play. Enjoy lots of giggling and barking...



Are you smiling and laughing yet? Now you can understand why we don't get any housework or chores done. How can you work when you have an adorable, giggly baby and playful puppy to entertain you?!

3 comments:

Betsy King said...

Awesome! I swear to you, I kept expecting Evan to grab the ball and throw it at Daisy! He's so advanced! I tell you what, Daisy and Evan are two peas in a pod. SO CUTE! Great job posting video. Can't wait for more! PS Love hearing mom and dad laught too. ;)

Wendy said...

How fun! I love seeing all the pictures, but the video is awesome. He is so funny when he gets to belly laughing!!! Keep posting more! Love, Aunt Wendy

Jen said...

Evan you are so adorable!!! The kids and I loved the video. I was laughing so hard my face hurts! Love the pictures too, but I agree with Aunt Wendy... more videos!!! We miss you!
Love,
Aunt Jen, Zach, Connor and Liv