Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blue-eyed boy

OK. I'm inadvertenly learning from my friend, Betsy's, blog. She just started her own photography business and after reading her blog entries, I've learned that taking a picture in natural light is best. This past weekend, I tried to take advantage of our huge sliding glass door in our soon-to-be former apartment and captured wonderful pictures of my blue-eyed boy. This is genuine color...
Don't you just want to squeeze Evan and bombard him with kisses all over his face?! I certainly do!

Nothing too exciting is going on in the Mears household. My work is insanely busy, which is good, but I'm absolutely exhausted. 9+ hour days are becoming common this week. Ugh! We take possession of our new townhome on Thursday. So my tired evenings are dedicated to packing up our apartment. At least it's a local move. Evan has no clue what's going on. I try to pack when he's in bed, as he wants to play with me on his level in the evenings. He really is a great child!

Santa brought him a huge MegaBloks fire truck filled with blocks. Oops! It looks like the fire truck got in an accident! Evan put the truck in this position. It was quite funny to watch him play with it like this...
Curly locks...still growing. Evan will get a haircut after his first birthday next week. It's an old superstition that we're abiding by. Until then, enjoy the curly locks!

1 comment:

Betsy King said...

Wow jen, i don't know how you do it! I'm amazed at everything you have done! Bless you!

Email me your new address, ok?

Yes, Natural light for those baby blues! You got em and they are amazing!

Evan's curls are so cute. Sure he needs a hair cut? ; )