Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Doe, a deer...

Yes, we are alive...barely! We are officially in our new townhome, with the aches and pains to prove it. The move went pretty smoothly. Thank you SO MUCH B & Moe for helping us out. We could not have done it without you!

I'm loving our new "backyard". Our townhome backs to a wildlife preserve. Most mornings, when I open the blinds, I see quite a few deer, eating and just hanging out. We've seen between 8-10 at a time. Gotta love that! Daisy loves looking at them too. She sure wishes she could "get" them! They look like this... I don't have new pictures of Evan to post. Sorry! The camera is somewhere...but where...hmmmm... He's doing well and loving the new digs. The stairs are a constant toy for him (when the gates aren't up). He is acquiring more space in the family room as we are slowly putting boxes away and he LOVES IT! Evan will get his hair cut sooner than later. It's getting really long.

Not much else going on in the Mears household. I'm working TONS and am purely exhausted. We just finished enrolling a mid-sized study and are starting to enroll the biggest study we've had to date. Putting in 10+ hour days and working on Saturdays are taking its toll. Mommy needs a day off...oohh...that big jacuzzi tub is calling my name.

Hopefully I'll find the camera soon and take some more pictures of Evan for everyone to see. For the meantime, enjoy the wonderful wildlife!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim wants to know when gun season starts so Jason and him can go hunting. :)

Betsy King said...

You tell Jim to stay away from those deer! ; )

Jen, for a second there I though those were your photos and I was gonna be like, Way to go jen! Great photos! Ha ha.....

Go get in that tub!

Anonymous said...

Any bears? Cougars? Coyotes? Rabid badgers?

I'm jealous of your new neighborhood! I would love to see that wildlife everyday!