Monday, August 25, 2008

Awesome Daddy!

Mommy's birthday was yesterday and my Daddy is awesome! We slept in a tiny bit and he cooked a yummy large breakfast for her. We relaxed and then went to the pool to swim around. I was initially afraid of the kiddie pool but eventually warmed up to it with the help of a beach ball and noonoo (aka "noodle"). A little girl jumped in with us, was throwing the ball around, and playing with the noonoo. It was fun! That's why I look so tired in the picture above.

Then my daddy cooked a huge and fabulous dinner for Mommy and also baked and decorated a cake! He did a great job making her feel special on her birthday. She really enjoyed it. Here's a sticker that I gave my Mommy in her card. Do you like it?!

Love, Evan

1 comment:

Betsy King said...

OH SHOOT! I forgot your birthday! IT was always on the first day of school too! how could I forget? So sorry! Glad to see you had a great day! You look great and soooo happy. : )