Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mears Family Christmas

Christmas at the Mears household was celebrated last weekend. It was great! We woke up and ventured downstairs to see what was under the tree. Evan was quite pleased...I wonder what this could be?
Santa wrapped this gift because he knew how much Evan loved to unwrap presents. He could not just leave this gift under the tree unwrapped! Here is Evan tearing into his gift...Evan was so excited he got a bike from Santa that he didn't even finish unwrapping it before jumping on...Checking out what is under the tree...
Here is Evan playing with a clock puzzle that Mommy and Daddy got him...On my bike with my Bears football...ready to go! Santa brought stickers in my stocking. I put this one on the tree...Cutie pie! Don't you just want to give him kisses all over his sweet face?!We took our Christmas decorations down this weekend. Evan had a blast helping us undecorate the tree. He'd get very excited and run from the tree to the table where we were putting the ornaments. I have to wait how long until Christmas again?...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evan is getting so big and more handsome in every picture! Aunt Shelly requests more pictures of her niece Daisy please.

Has Evan been outside on his bike?

Will you come over and help take down my Christmas tree?