Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year! I talk about it all the time. This Christmas I was very eager to help decorate for the season...Umgh...this is a big tin......Whatcha' think? Do I dress up well?!Hugging the tree...It's beautiful!I helped put these candy canes on the tree!
My handiwork decorating the tree...
We were back in Fort Wayne, Indiana, around Christmas this year. They have a huge Santa in his sleigh with reindeer lit up downtown. It's been around since before my mommy and daddy were born. Here is my reaction to it...
Santa...
His reindeer...
Daisy and I had fun posing for our Christmas card photo...
Cheese!
The night before we were supposed to drive to the Midwest for Christmas, it decided to snow A LOT in Maryland.
We got so much snow, we were delayed leaving the area for a day.
Here is Daisy trying to make a path out back...
The snow is taller than she is!
Well, we made it back to Indiana and Michigan. Celebrating Christmas with Grandpa and Nana, I, along with my cousins, decorated the tree...
Grandpa helped me climb up and slide down a pole in his basement!
Ready to play in the snow!
Family photo in the snow...
I love to make snow angels!
Back in Indiana I had fun playing with my cousin, Keira...
Here I am with my cousins: Isaac, Clayton, Nadiya, and Arianna...
Putting out the cookies and chocolate milk for Santa...
Santa came! Opening presents from him in Indiana...
Santa also came to our home in Maryland! Here is Daisy in front of the tree...
I love opening presents!

I received a lot of art supplies for Christmas...it's fun creating things...I love painting also...Check me out in my Lightening McQueen slippers...Being silly on New Year's Eve...Cheesin' it up!Daisy got to wear my Cat in the Hat hat also! Silly girl!The last thing we did for the holiday season was to drive through the Winter Lights display at the state park nearby... Ooohhh...

Ahhh...
Here is one tunnel of lights we drove through...
I really enjoyed seeing the lights!

No comments: