Saturday, May 5, 2007

Weekday vs. weekend...no difference

Oh my...it's Saturday morning at 6 am. The whole family is awake. Someone, I won't mention names here, doesn't know it's the weekend and is awake and eager to play. He gave me a huge smile this morning. How can I resist? I keep trying to teach him that on Saturdays and Sundays we can sleep in and don't have to get up at 6 am. Not today! Even Daisy was ready to go!

This week was good but pretty uneventful. Evan's evening and night sleeping habits are getting better...I only had to get up once each night this week for a feeding. Evan would fall fast asleep after getting a full tummy. He's started reaching at our faces. I can't tell you how many times Evan has gotten Mommy's nose! It is interesting to see him discover the world in little ways, like grabbing my nose, or ears, or eyes.

1 comment:

Betsy King said...

I think once he discovers your hair, he's going to have a blast! ; )