Sunday, October 26, 2008

Butler's Orchard, Part 2

At the Pumpkin Festival at Butler's Orchard, Evan was running around to all these wooden cut-outs and sticking his head through them. We didn't even prompt him to do the flower (above). He was having a blast!

Boo! Did I scare you?
Got Pumpkins? Evan was showing off his pumpkin!Onto the Pumpkin Patch! We took a hayride to the fields and Evan wasn't too thrilled to be sitting on scratchy hay. Eventually he relaxed a bit and enjoyed the ride. Once we got to the pumpkin patch, Evan was off! He went running to every pumpkin and tried to lift them, no matter how large...Exploring the patch...
Mommy, really, do I have to pose for this picture? (Yeah, he looks so thrilled, huh?!)Here is Evan hugging and cuddling on a pumpkin. He was tired as he didn't have his nap yet that day. He does this to pillows at home when he's sleepy. Ooooh, I found one just my size...
Yah! I got it!
Hmh, tryin'...to move...this one...
Evan had a great time at the pumpkin patch. I could of taken pictures with all the pumpkins he played with, picked up, rolled down the hill, etc., but we'd be here all day! Happy pumpkins!

No comments: