Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Toddling around...

Evan's definitely a toddler. He seems to be into everything now, pushing buttons on the stereo, wanting to turn on and off the lights, etc. He has his moments of "terrible two's" and throws a fit if he doesn't get what he wants. Yeah, that's loads of fun! But for the most part he's a very loving child who gives constant hugs. Evan's tons of fun and we laugh together most nights at his silly antics. Here are some pictures taken one evening prior to bedtime.

Welcome to my room! Let me open the door for you...

Daddy, come here, I'll drag you around by your shirt until you come with me (true story every night for us!)...

I love to read and look at pictures in my books. My vocabulary is growing every day!Whatcha got, Daddy? Here let me touch it...

Evan's always moving around and is very busy. He loves to put all his stuffed animals, pillows, books, Daisy toys, etc. in his crib at night during storytime. Silly guy!

That's all for now. If you try to talk with me over the phone and all I say is, "No," please don't be offended. I like to pretend talk on the phone, but when there's someone on the other end, I don't know what to do! Mommy and Daddy will continue to work with me on that!

No comments: