Friday, April 10, 2009

Cherry Blossoms

Cherry Blossom time in the DC region! This year we opted to go to our favorite neighborhood in Bethesda, called Kenwood. It was really pretty! Daddy lifted Evan for a closer look of the flowers...Evan found a rock to sit on...too cute!
Beautiful!
Chillin' on the bench enjoying the blossoms...Run, run, run, run, run!Don't you wish you had this scenery in your neighborhood? We do...
Hi! I'm in a tree!Flowering trees...
Pretty little yellow flowers growing on the ground...
Mmmm...smell pretty...
2009 picture in the blossoms...A bit different than his 2008 picture...
How about his 2007 picture...Relaxing...
Family photo...
Yawn...I'm sleepy. I'll take a nap here in the park...
After we walked around the blossoms for a while, Mommy and Daddy took me to the neighborhood park. I played a lot on the slide, a pretend firetruck, and rode on the swing a little...
Hey! Here is me swinging last year. I have grown a lot! Bye, bye!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love the yearly series of pics in the blossoms. At some point you should get a big frame and put them up side-to-side.

Happy Easter!