Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nope!

Ahhh, Evan's latest word is, "Nope!" It's really cute because he picked it up from Daddy this past weekend when Mommy was at Girls' Weekend in Hershey, PA. Daddy would say, "nope," and Evan would follow.

He's also counting in Spanish on his own. Sometimes it's 1,2,3, etc. in English, and other times it's uno, dos, tres, etc. in Spanish. Smart kid!
Evan has a book called Here Are My Hands and I love reading the book to him at bedtime. This week he was "reading" to himself and doing the arm motions along with the book. "Here is my elbow, my arm and my chin" (doing the chin part!)..."Here is my skin that bundles me in"...And here is my skin again...Cute kid! This is Easter weekend so I'm sure I'll have tons of fun pictures to post later. Happy Easter!

No comments: