Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Easter was a lot of fun this year! The night before Easter, I hid my basket for the Easter bunny to find. When I woke up in the morning, I noticed that he found it and was filled with all sorts of goodies!I like it when the Easter bunny stops by! When we were at church, I made the Lamb of God in "children's church"...
Do you like it?Next I did an Easter egg hunt...Thomas was hiding some eggs!
Some were even hidden outside...
Check out all of my eggs!
It's fun to see what is inside each egg...
I got lots of candy and money!
We also colored Easter eggs with Grandma and Grandpa. Here I am posing with Grandma...
Putting stickers on the eggs...I love stickers!
Learning how the color sticks to the eggs...
I can do it all by myself!
Check out the yummy sucker the Easter bunny put in my basket!
Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: