Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm a big brother!

On April 6, I became a big brother! My little brother, Caleb James, was born at 2:17 am.Grandma and Grandpa were staying with me and Daisy at the house and took me to the hospital to meet my little brother. I brought him a stuffed Elmo and a sticker. I put the sticker on his shirt!Mommy and Daddy bought me a "Big Brother Present". It was fun to open and play with it!I can see you little brother... When Mommy and Daddy brought Caleb home, I was very eager to help out! I wanted to get him out of his carseat...
Here I am snaping the buckle shut on the bouncy seat...
Holding Caleb for the first time...
I love holding him!
Our first photo as a family of 5...
I even got a "Big Brother" sticker!I am really in love with Caleb...Caleb...when can you play with me?!Check out my brother's blog (Caleb's Clubhouse) at www.calebsclub.blogspot.com.

No comments: